Our team has been hard at work on the next edition of XO Cashflow over the past few months and we’re excited to finally announce a few details.
In the coming months we will strive to be more transparent with our development process and work hard to provide an XO Cashflow that’s better, faster and most importantly: helps you get in control of your outstanding invoices.
Late 2015 – Version 1.5:
- Fully flexible reminder periods
- Automatic sync with Xero
- Improved email reporting
- Redesigned user interface
- New payment system – stress-free management of your XO Cashflow subscription
Early 2016 – Version 1.6:
- Aged receivables reporting
- Notes for contacts and invoices
- Exciting new premium plan (XO Gold)
- Support for multiple users
- Statements for all outstanding invoices
- Increased email allowance
- SMS reminders *
- Optional “early” reminders
Allow your customers to plan ahead and decrease the number of outstanding invoices by sending a reminder to your contacts before an invoice is due
Mid 2016 – Version 1.7:
- Automatic reminder dispatch
- Improved dashboard for XO Cashflow advisors
- More to come…
* Fees apply, certain countries only
With the development of these upcoming versions it’s possible that there will be changes to some of our packages. If you are already one of our valued members there’s no need to stress. We will ensure to keep your pricing and feature-set inline with your current package. If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to contact us.